Sunday, January 3, 2010

Photo of the Day: Day 3

For Christmas, Mama, Dada, Joaquin and I headed to Morgantown, WV to celebrate with Dada's entire immediate family. It was the first time that everyone was together since 2007...and really, not everyone was present then since my cousin Kiara and Joaquin weren't even born yet. I also saw snow for the first time! 10 days with 8 adults and 5 children in a house together passed without major incident! I'm not sure that it even qualifies as a traditional family holiday without a bit of dysfunction but we all got along swimmingly, though some lessons in sharing were learned the hard way. But hey, that's bound to happen with 3 kids under the age of three hanging out with each other.

I hope that you all had a wonderful holiday season and that 2010 is treating you right so far!

Yours truly at Santa's Village...in Mexico.

Hitting the pinata at my school's Christmas party

My first time in the snow. Right after this picture I threw a snowball at Dada.

Joaquin's first Christmas!


The third generation: Alejandro, Kiara, Joaquin, Alicia and I

No comments: