Friday, January 1, 2010

Photo of the Day: Day 1

Dear Fans:

Happy New Year! In keeping with tradition, I've made a few resolutions for 2010. I'm going to be cuter, wittier and more fun than ever before...which will be pretty tough to do since I already excel in all those areas. But more important for you, my readers, is that I've promised to blog more regularly. Tougher than losing those last 10 pounds but much easier than kicking cigarettes!

In order to jump start 2010, I am borrowing an idea from my Tia Linsey's blog: Photo of the Day. She posted a picture with a brief description every day in December and I am going to do the same for January. We'll see if my little brother can pick up the slack in February.

And it is fitting that the first photo (or photos as it were) on this first day of of the new year should be of my mama (and yours truly of course). For you see, today is her birthday! Happy birthday Mama! You are just as beautiful as the day we met. Dada taught me that line...he's smooth.


Here I am with Mama when I was just three weeks old. Doesn't she look happy?

And this is a picture of the two of us from just last month.


Another picture of the two of us last month. Don't I look happy?

No comments: