Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Photo of the Day #12: Meet Liam!



Hola amigos,

Not to worry... I am back with another edition of my exciting "photo of the day." As the title notes, I would like you to meet Liam. Or, as I like to call him, "Lem." Liam is a week older than I am but, bless his heart, he's never held that over my head. Instead, we hang out together and try to decide who's favorite color is really purple. (This is a long-standing discussion, which, I must admit, has sometimes led to crying.) We've gone to the zoo together, each other's homes, and really all over town. Just in case our parents are reading this, I won't say where else we've been... but let's just say that my tolerance has improved! And I know the difference between reposado and aƱejo Tequilas!



Here we are at a favorite watering hole...


Apparently, I must have passed out because now I seem to look like Batman.



A closer look... And yes, I am a trouble magnet.



Can you say Super Friends?


Discussing plans to fight crime later that night...



What I thought was a PRIVATE conversation.


Training. After this rigorous drill, we did innumerable pull-ups.


Hand to hand combat. Gotta keep the skills sharp.

And you kids out there... remember that crime never pays!
XOXO,

Sebastian

No comments: