Saturday, January 2, 2010

Photo of the Day: Day 2

And speaking of birthdays, I just had one a few days ago! I turned 3 years old on December 27th. Only 13 more years until I can drive, 15 more years until I can vote, 18 more years until I can drink and 62 more years until I can retire. Woo hoo!

As we were in Morgantown, WV for the holidays, we celebrated with Abu and Abuelita, my Tios Luis and Juan, Tias Kitty and Renata, and my cousins Alicia, Alejandro and Kiara. And of course, Mama, Dada and Joaquin. It was a low-key affair with balloons, streamers, ice cream and two cakes! Yes, two cakes!


Cake #1: I helped Mama make this cake.

Cake #2: I love Diego and Dora!

Just doing a little taste test.

The birthday boy with my cousins (Kiara, Alejandro and Alicia), Joaquin and Abu

With Dada, Mama and Joaquin

With Abu and Abuelita- enough with the picture taking. I must have cake!

No comments: