Monday, October 8, 2007

Sign Up for Email Updates!!!

Hola Amigos,

Sorry for a lack of updates recently. I promise Part III of my USA visit will be posted soon. For now, however, I wanted to inform you of a cool new feature of my blog. Basically, you can enter your email in the box to the left and receive emails every time I update my blog. Modern technology is wonderful, and you should embrace it!

Now you can receive updates automatically every time I am inspired to post some deep thought on my blog, instead of checking it 5 times a day. However, I still encourage you to check it daily just to see lovely pictures of me.

Anyway, that's all for now. Sign up and tell your friends. Take out ads in the Washington Post. Heck, even the Dominion Post (that's a shout out to all you in Morgantown!).

XOXO,
Baby Sebastian

No comments: