Saturday, October 27, 2007

A Semi-Recent Update on My Latest Moves (Literally!)



Hola Amigos!

Look at that... I am actually updating this thing a little quicker this time. It's all due to that little thing I call "baby dedication". You may or may not know what it is, but you almost certainly don't have it. (Except for you babies out there...) Anyway, this here is me during my early crawling stage - way back in late August. Really, that was 1/5 of my life ago. It would be like 10 years ago for all you old timers! (I'm talking to you Grandpa Ed! Don't forget to wear your slippers out on the town again!) I went to the Military School of Crawling, hence my crawling very close to the ground. Really, we trained with live fire! It was pretty scary, even for a tough baby like me.





Now, here's a more recent video of my crawling. I call this my rebellious, long-haired hippy crawling. (Is that another reference to Grandpa Ed? I'm not sure...) Basically, I forgot everything they taught me in Military School about laying close to the ground and moving slowly, plus my hair is longer... If it looks like I am moving super fast, it's because I am. That tap you just felt on your shoulder... that was me too.




OK, I'm keeping this short, and ever so sweet. Much love to all my adoring fans. XOXO,

Baby Sebastian (The Speed Demon)

No comments: