Monday, April 30, 2007

News Flash!!!

OK all,

I am temporarily pausing my update of the past 4 months to pass along a very important piece of information. Today I actually played with my rattle and passed it back and forth between my hands. Suffice it to say that mommy and daddy were quite proud, though they were unable to get it on video. What can I say... I wow them so quickly that they're never prepared. Will have to give them a heads up when I decide I want to start walking.

Anyway, since you all are likely music buffs, I thought I would add this little video clip of me playing with the rattle (shortly after switching it from one hand to the other).

Enjoy, and big sloppy kisses from Lima. XOXO,
Sebastian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You little wiggly worm. Shake that rattle!

peace out,
zev and hayden