Friday, May 2, 2008

You should see the other guy!



Hola amigos,


Sorry for the latest communication delay. We must be in some weird time warp here in Lima, because I am blogging about an event that took place in January. Yet, it is news to you in May. Bizarre!


Anyway, I was walking around a rough-and-tumble neighborhood (you've seen the video evidence of my walking prowess... and now I go backwards!) when I saw this huge gorilla of a man attacking a poor helpless weakling. In case you know my Tio Luis, he was built similarly...


Anyway, since Mommy and Daddy have taught me right from wrong, I stepped in to defend this poor sap. Well, that sucker got one lucky shot in, but I beat him good. I only wish I could have held him long enough to photograph his wounds.


For now, you can only see mine... here. Though Mommy and Daddy have been telling folks I fell and hit my head against the corner of the bed. Liars!





In this shot, I am reenacting how I bit into the thug's nose. I gave the same mean look too! I think he wet himself worse than I do on a daily basis.







Here's a shot of me and the original tough guy... Daddy.




Anyway, that's it for this short post. But there will be more to come... promise. And please, no more pictures!





Muchos smooches,

Baby Sebastian






P.S. - Bet you didn't know I could fly!

2 comments:

lis said...

"beat him good!!!!" I love it;) We're glad you made it out alive, and only a minor injury!

Hoping to see you this week!(wink, wink!!!)

oh yeah, love the apple pic, Mum!:)

Anonymous said...

Ah your poor Tio Louis. He's lucky that he has a tough guy like you in the family to protect him.

Muchas smooches,
Tia E and the gang