Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Public Service Announcement

Dear Readers:

On this most American of days, I would like to encourage those of you who have not done so already to get to your local polling station and vote. And the first of you lucky ladies to send in your proof of voting wins a special prize:



If exercising your right to democratic participation isn't enough incentive in its own right, I certainly should be.

Ok- have to go take a nap so that I can stay up all night watching the election coverage while Mama and Dada drool on the couch.

XXOO

Sebastian (for President in 2044)

2 comments:

Linsey said...

I voted, thanks for the reminder Sebas. And, my vote might have even counted, just like Mama and Dada's. Sorry we aren't keeping you up watching and drooling together, but we'll be with you all in spirit.

Mike, Meri, Zoe, Zack & Tootsie said...

Tio Mike and I both wrote you in for President, but that Obama guy just had all of the momentum.