Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Missing: Super Cute Baby


Hey all,

Now I know I shouldn't be laughing about this, because Mommy and Daddy were quite scared... but I hid so well that they couldn't find me anywhere. I tried to contain my laughter, but failed miserably... much like Abuelito Pablo fails to drink just one Jack Daniels. Anyway, once I started seeing my face on milk cartons here (ultrapasteurized by the way... the stuff lasts years, and tastes like liquid cardboard), I felt bad and came out of hiding.

I think a future as a superspy awaits...

XOXO,
Baby S





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Como superespía tienes futuro y más si haces equipo con "Murder she wrote" como me llaman algunos en la familia. Cuento los días que faltan para que juguemos mucho juntos.

Anonymous said...

Durka durka sherpa allah ackbar mohhamed jihad! Tio Amit and I just watched Breach last night and I need to remind our future superspy to stay true to his American roots and not sell out to Columbia (or Russia for that matter)!

Proud to be an American where at last I know I'm free.....
Tia Eliabeth

Anonymous said...

I'm also with you on the uht milk tasting like cardboard. Yuck-o-rama!

Besos,
Tia E

Linsey said...

You are found, hooray. The APBs were starting to get a little ridiculous!