Thursday, August 16, 2007

I'm OK. You're OK. But you didn't suffer through an earthquake last night

Hola friends,

As you might have heard, we were hit with quite the earthquake last night. Fortunately, we survived it ok. Though Mommy and Daddy were a bit scared. Anyway, as you can tell, the internet is still working. (Woo-hoo) And, as a special treat, below is a video re-enactment of last night's events. I warn you not to watch this video if you are easily scared or upset. This video contains realistic seismic events and a super cute baby.

Without further ado, I present myself (Baby Sebastian) in... "The Night the Earth Shook Mightily"






Some folks have privately mentioned to me, Baby Sebastian, that my earthquake video reenactment might have seemed insensitive. While my baby humor may differ from yours, some medical professionals have privately mentioned to me that this video might have been cathartic for Mommy and Daddy, and a good way to let everyone know the three of us were ok.

For those of you wanting to know how you can help the unfortunate people left injured or homeless by this event, we strongly recommend donating money to the Red Cross, who have been extremely active in Peru since this event.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geez, had I known that earthquakes = toys falling out of the air I would have moved near a fault line long ago!

So glad that you guys are safe and sound and that Sebastian´s cuteness hasn´t suffered one bit.

Anonymous said...

Wow looks JUST like the real thing. I'd say Sebastian can pursue that acting career where Tia Lilly and Tio Edward left off...

Olive Lucy said...

Wow, very exciting. Sebastian is very calm when the chips are down...gald to hear the whole family is okay.

Anonymous said...

well, Sebastian's life in Peru, deserved the adjective "crazy", so does his dad...